Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; A4 sized sheet; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition, Referencing style
- Manuscript should not exceed 15 pages in length
Only original manuscripts, written in English language, are considered.
Submitted manuscripts will be subjected to plagiarism checks by the Editorial Board, and those found to be above 25% plagiarism level will not be considered for blind review and will be returned to the contributors
Abstract should be between 100-200 words typed on a separate page and there should be Keywords of at least five to six under the abstract
Articles accepted become the copyright of Gusau International Journal of Management and Social Sciences. Authors however, will be held responsible in case, copyright of others are violated.
Manuscripts must be accompanied with a non-refundable assessment fee of ₦5,000. Upon acceptance, a publication fee of ₦ 20,000 is expected.
All Payments should be made to:
Account Name: Gusau International Journal of Management and Social Sciences
Account Number: 0065189903
BANK: Sterling Bank
ArticlesSection default policy
The publications on this website is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. However, authors retain copyright and full publication rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.